2 c. fresh green beans
1/3 c. butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
Place beans on double square of foil. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Bring 2 long ends of foil up over beans. Fold together twice, until foil rests on beans. Fold ends down twice. Place on grill, seam side up over medium heat, about 30 minutes, or until beans are done. About 4 or 5 servings.
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup sesame oil
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons hot sauce
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 1 tablespoon Asian chile paste
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water
1. Whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, parsley, hot sauce, minced garlic, ketchup, chile sauce, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside about 1/3 of this marinade to use while grilling.
2. Place the shrimp in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour in the remaining marinade and seal the bag. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.